ICVP Technical Session
ICVP Technical Session is scheduled on 23.10.2018 during the Veterinary Pathology Congress -2018 at Sardarkrushinagar, Gujarat
Timing: 02.30 p.m. to 05.30 p.m.
Click to see:
An open award Session shall be held for young Vet Pathologist including MVSc/PhD Students (below 35 years of age and Life Member/Associate Member of IAVP) on case presentations (focused on description of gross and microscopic lesions and complete PM reports). Please refer Detailed Programme of ICVP Technical Session for detail of awards.
Important Instructions for abstract submission (THE DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS 21st September, 2018):
- Clinical case should be original and has to be prepared under the guidance of Certified Pathologists (ICVP/ECVP/ACVP or equivalent) strictly following the pattern as described above.
- An undertaking has to be submitted by the corresponding author regarding the originality of the case.
- The presentation author must be the first author and Certified Pathologist should be the corresponding author. In case of non-availability of certified pathologist, Head of the Department/Institute must be the corresponding author.
- Presenting author can participate in multiple case reports as co-authors but only the first author will be considered for the award.
- For submission of abstract under ICVP Technical Session: Please visit the link and follow the instructions: https://goo.gl/forms/HwH30BPpBjfIRcji1
- Last date for submission of abstracts: 21st September, 2018
- Abstract submitted shall be reviewed by a committee, as constituted by the President, ICVP, for shortlisting the case reports for the award session.